iPinit: MOTHER LOAD!   

Monday, July 21, 2014

MOTHER LOAD!

So....Once again I was stalking Craigslisters. Scrolling anxiously through every post until I found what I have to say is the BEST score EVER! The title read "Household Furniture." So you have to look right? Well when I opened the ad I almost fell out of my chair! The ad was for a storage unit full of furniture items. "MUST TAKE ALL" it says for $100. WHAT?

I was so afraid that I was too late but evidently The Lord knew I needed more on my plate so I got it!


There was so much more stuff than I could see on the original post. So this it what I scored:
Two twin beds (or bunk bed with ladder), three night stands, two desks, six chairs, three lamps, two book shelves, chest of drawers, lawyers book case, kitchen cart, TV stand, two wood dinner trays, metal plant stand, sports equipment organizer, oak file cabinet, 40 beanie babies in sealed packages, a rug, and various other little items.



All of the furniture is oak except the TV stand, sports equipment organizer, plant stand and one desk!
I am so excited and have so many ideas for all of these wonderful finds.

And those lovely Beanie Babies..........Well I lost control of those the minute they walked in the door.


 Thanks for looking. Stay tuned for updates on the makeovers.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment