iPinit: Gardeners Hand Scrub   

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gardeners Hand Scrub

I love to garden (even though my garden this year doesn't seem to be doing so well). One day while perusing through Pinterest I came across this delightful looking item called Gardener's Hand Scrub. So I pinned it! http://pinterest.com/pin/151785449911599409/ I used a pomegranate dish soap and it turned out amazing. I gave a jar each to two of my friends that also have gardens. I will do this again. This is super easy, makes a great gift and something that the kids can do too. Next time I will try different "flavors"!

1 comment:

  1. Kris, this is truly awesome! I love, love, love mine! I love gardening and now I look forward to the clean up too. My hands were so soft and it smells divine! Thank you for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete